This morning was the first nightmare thats ever really scared me. It played on one of my BIGGEST fears, the fear of losing Jayna.
It was incredibly realistic, It started as if I was sleeping on my bed (Just like i really was) then I was awoken by my cell phone with a very famillier ring "In the End - Linkin Park". So I reached over and picked it up, it said Jayna so I answered it with "Hey Hun!" and her mom answered with something like I dont like you spending that much time with my Jayna and then Click. My heart sunk, I had no Idea what just happend. But I knew what i heard. I felt devistated, but that was nothing to what came next, I started to think of a way to let Jayna know I cant spend as much time talking to her WITHOUT breaking her heart. I couldnt do it. Nothing I could think of wouldnt break her heart. And since I directly told Jayna I would NEVER break her heart for any reason, I had no Idea what to do.. I couldnt go against her mom, but I also couldnt go against my promise. I was so confused, and so torn. I woke up a while after that.. I was roasting, I woke up litterally nervous about the idea that I might lose Jayna because of that. Then i realized it was a dream.. But im still absolutly petrified of the idea i could lose her..
No comments:
Post a Comment