Monday, September 15, 2003

Yet another day of CRAP at Wal-Mart!!!

Yeah, Things were going just fine today at work, for 2 hours straight all was good. But then came 5:00pm, There was a page for me over the Loudspeakers. "Anthony from Electronics, please go to the 99 Room", this at first didn't seem odd, I thought maybe they wanted me to sort out our stuff in the 99 room, or something. But when I got to the room, Assitant Managers Theresa and Chris were in the 99 room waiting, as I got to the door, theresa looked out and saw me, and opened the door. I walk in and theresa shuts the door behind me, and she said


I know this seems like a strange place to meet with you... But im gonna make this short and simple.
This is a verbal warning, we have been getting reports of you disapearing from Electronics.
You MUST keep that body of yours inside Electronics at all times
We even had an associate in Electronics quit last week, because of your not being in the department.
If you want to keep your job here at wal-mart, I suggest you straighten up, cause the next time your outta here.
Come march, your entitled to the stake-holders bonus, you dont want to miss out on that lump sum, now do you?


That seems like a threat doesnt it? A threat to stop doing something I never did. And will prolly unless I do something about it, get in trouble for anyway.
I think im going to either go to ben, or go directly to the top of the Ladder, and call the home office. I am sick and tired of how this store is run, it seems we keep losing all the good employees. Soon they will lose me too, if they say one more f'n thing about me disapearing. They will try to fire me prolly, but I will quit first!

No comments: