I was just thinking about various friends I have who are in relationships.
Whats different between them, and Me and Alison?
Are we actually a couple, even tho we say we arent.
Take my friends Jayna and Rich for example. When I went down and visited. They were sitting on a bench, (much like me and alison do) just looking into eachother eyes, and cuddling up to each other. while holding hands. MUCH like me and alison.
Then theres Robert and Jen. They both love each other very much, and they tend to wrestle alot. just to help relax each other from a stressfull day. Much like me and Alison.
Then theres Heidi and Tyler, I hear they are at a "standstill" right now. but still When I saw tyler when I went to E-ville, he kept saying "I miss my heidi" and it just reminds me so much of what I think of alot. and what Alison thinks alot.
What really does separate us from being boyfriend and girlfriend? just saying it? we are already dating. This I am pretty sure. We just dont say it. Heck shes event planned a wedding date already. Oct 1st 2005 two years from tomorrow. so at that point, I will have known her for... 2 years, and 5 months (and dating MOST of that time prolly.)
No comments:
Post a Comment