Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Weirdest, scariest feeling!

I didnt eat much today, just an oatmeal bar, a reases, and a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew: Live Wire. When I was on my way home from work, grandma drove me home. The air wasnt on, it was VERY warm in the car, the sun was beating down on me. And I felt really faint. I nearly passed out. I immediately reached for the A/C and turned it on. Grandma asked me if I felt like I was gonna pass out. Of course I said ya, She said she thought it looked like it for a second but she wasn't sure.

I can still feel it, but I did eat 2 Fish sandwiches from Burger King since. I know for sure that is a feeling I REALLY dont like. I think I gotta remember to eat for now on. I still feel like I could pass out, Prolly should take some Excedrin Migrane, cause I think the sunlight and the faint feeling caused a major headache. I just found 2 demo cds my mom had for the "Saturday Night Live" show her and the Republican arranged. So im listening to them right now. One is this one, Average Jim: So Confused EP the other one, is a Rusted Shut demo CD. Its got a cover of Jimmy eat World's Middle, and Good Charlotte's Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. As well as an original song by them, Step Off.

Check step off, its available at mp3.com

Later,
Anthony

No comments: