THINGS
1. religion/church: Jehovah's Witness
2. height: 5'9"
3. weight: 220lbs
4. shoe size: 11
5. lefty/righty: Ambidextrous
6. eye color: Blue, Green, Sometimes Blue-Green
7. hair color: DARK BROWN (Almost looks black)
8. hair length: Semi Short, Longer than I used to have it.
9. Piercings: nope
10. Tattoos: nope
11. Scars: ENOUGH
12. glasses: nope
13. car: none yet
14. living arrangements: With Mom, Sister, and Grandma.
15. school: Graduated in 2002
16. school colors: Crimson and White
17. school mascot: Crimson Tide
18. Bed time: Whenever I get there.
19. Morning time:either 6ish or Noonish (depends on when I work)
43. got a bf/gf: not yet.
47. how long has it been: n/a
48. sweetest thing they've done for you: n/a
49. love, like, lust: n/a
50. crush: Ive had too many
51. the person you wanna date: -----
52. what do you look for in a guy/girl: Intelligence, Curiosity, Caring, Sensitve.
53. longest relationship: n/a only friendships, and the longest is life.
54. (WHERE DID 54 GO???????)
55. shortest relationship: n/a
FAVORITE
57. movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and Kate and Leopold
58. star: Sean Connery, Gotta love that voice!!!!! Great actor as well!!!
59. singer: Dude from H.I.M.
60. song: "Right Here In My Arms" by H.I.M. : "You Get Me" by Michelle Branch : "I'll Always Be Right There" by Michelle Branch : "Forgive Me/Scent of a Kiss" by Deadleaves
61. color: Black and Red
62. flower: Rose
63. holiday: none
64. animal: Komodo Dragon, Siberian Tiger, and Bald Eagle
65. channel: Sci-Fi, Cartoon Network, Action-East, Action - West
66. tv show: The Dead Zone, Inuyasha, StarGate SG-1, Crusade, Quantum Leap
67. radio station: 97.9 THE X!!!!! (when I actually listen to the radio)
68. subject: Science / Computers
69. state: Colorado
70. country: Canada, Its beautiful!!!!
71. word: AWE
72. phrase: "I dunno"
74. clothes brand: Whatever I pull out of my closet! Namebrand or not, as long as its comfy!!!! lol
75. cologne/perfume: Mambo for Men, CK-1, and Obsession (all Colognes I wear)
76. month: Dec, Dead center of my Fav Season! WINTER!
77. food: Ruby Tuesday's Cheese Fries yummmmy! Bacon bits!!!!
78. drink: Jolt (but I can never find it!)
79. store: FYE (to browse, because their prices are too damn high), EB (to Shop, cause their prices are great!)
80. place to visit: dont really have one of these.
81. day: Dont really have one, They all either suck, or are purely awesome! totally depends on who I see, and what I do.
82. time of day: Night
LEAST FAVORITE
85. movie: Dont think I have one of these.
86. star: Mariah Carey, Britney Spears
87. singer: Christina Agulaira, and the above
88. song: Mickey, damn that song is COMPLETELY UTTERLY ANNOYING when heard over and over and over, (as well as Barbie Girl)
89. color: I realy dont have one.
93. animal: CATS! I STRONGLY DISLIKE THE COMMON HOUSE CAT!
97. subject: DAMN YOU MATH! ALWAYS IN MY WAY!
98. state: New Jersey!
99. time: Mornings I hate MORNINGS!
102. clothes brand: dont have one
105. food: Eggrolls, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Cole Slaw, and Sour Krout
107. store: ANY CLOTHING STORES!
109. day: Dont have one
FUTURE
113. job: Jack of all Computer Trades (with my own business maybe even called "Jack of all Computer Trades" :P)
114. marriage: Most definately
115. to: I have a good feeling about this one, but I dont really know the future.
116. honeymoon: i'd like to go to Colorado for the Mountains, or Northern California for the Coastline.
117. where will you live: Prolly PA
118. kids: hopefully a boy and girl.
119. boy's name(s): ---
120. girl's name(s): Elise, Carmen, Alison, Erica, Ashley, Patricia, and Amanda (these are only a few of the MANY names I like lol)
PAST
123. if you could go back to anywhere, where would you go: ---
124. least favorite memory: My ex-best friend betraying me.
125. most embarrassing moment: hmmmm, I dont beleive I have one.
126. first bf/gf: This is still up for grabs.
127. when was that: ---
130. the thing you wish you did but didn't: Applied myself more in High School
HAVE YOU EVER
131. a) Kissed someone: I havent kissed them, but I have been kissed
131. b) meaningful: Her kiss was meaningfull!
132. cried your way out of things: nope
134. tried to kill yourself: never tried, but I have thought about it. (long ago)
135. cried over someone you loved: Yes, way too much.
136. betrayed a friend: nope
137. used someone: nope
138. cheated on a bf/gf: nope
139. lied to your parents: .... Yeah a few times, and I feel awful about it.
140. ran away from home: Nope
141. got lost in a store: Nope
142. got kicked out of a place: Nope
143. got drunk: Nope
144. drove a car: Yup
145. been grounded: Nope
146. broken a bone: Nope
147. ran into a door in public: Nope
FIRST THING
148. george w. bush: EVIL
149. rubber: Rubberband
150. wet: Shower
151. big boy: Me :P
152. candy: REESES!!!! YUMMY
153. boys: Creul
154. Love: VERY CRUEL, BUT WONDERFUL!
155. girls: Very Sweet, and easy to talk to!
156. death: Unafraid
157. life: Fearfull
158. mom: Great person, Worries about me a lil too much tho.
159. dad: --- Dont wanna go there ---
160. quality time: With the one I love? WooWoo!!!!
161. ball: Pinball :)
162. bill clinton: A$$HOLE! AND A CHEATER! I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM WHAT SO EVER!!!!
163. God: Love
164. devil: Deceitful
165. britney spears: DEVIL!
166. pie: PUMPKIN? YUMMY!
167. jello: OOOOH Better be Stawberry!
168. grease: John Travolta's voice got on my nerves!!!! But Olivia Newton John, oh man what a voice!!!!
169. grody: Washing other peoples Underwear!
170. bubba: Bubba? Wasnt that a char from Mario? lol
WHICH ONE?
171. coke/pepsi: Pepsi
172. sandals/sneakers: BOOTS!
173. boy/guy: Im a guy, so... there :P
174. girl/chick: Girl, chick always seems very shovanistic to me.
175. cd/tape: CD's!!!! Tho soon ill say MP3's!!!! lol
176. vhs/dvd: DVD
177. sweet/sour: Sour
178. two door/ four door: Four Door, I need doors that you can open in a small space :)
179. outside/inside: Depends on what im doing :P
180. rose/candy: Both
181. old/new: Depends
182. hot/cute: Cute! Just like my Lunapie ;)
OTHER
183. biggest fear: Losing the people I love
184. worst feeling in the world: Feeling like I dont deserve to be loved by anyone
185. greatest feeling: To love someone who returns that love :)
186. hardest thing you've ever done: GET MOTIVATION TO GET MY LICENCE! :)
187. dreams: Too many to list
188. goals: Get stronger Spiritually, and become more responsible.
189. how big is your bed: Full
190. how long are you in the shower: 15-20 min
191. how many times do you shower: once a day
192. what do you do in your spare time: Talk online, write/read e-mails, visit msgboards, play video games.
193. what time is it:1:06PM
194. what is the date today?: 09-23-03
195. who are you sending this to: LiveJournal
196. how many people are on your buddy list: uhh... Do I have to count? ok.. lets see here... 184
197. who will most likely fill this out: Prolly Alison :) If she hasent already
199. how's life: Just Grand :)
200. what time is it now: 1:08PM
No comments:
Post a Comment