On Saturday Night Jayna Received her first kiss from Rich. She told me about it when Julie, Jarred, and Tom went into Jayna's house, right after Lunch. It was me, her and Heidi. Surprisingly I wasnt mad at all. I was happy for her. But at the same time, I was worried to death about her. They dont understand totally why I am worried, They think I'm worried, cause something might happen. But actually, I'm afraid they really are not ready for dating. They arent past the bloom of youth. Later when it was just Jayna and me, She told me that it wasnt just a peck. She told me it was prolly about 3-4 seconds. She was expecting it all night, because of how close they were all night. But She wasnt expecting any more than a peck.
I also told Jayna about the fact that I was no longer able to say I have never been kissed. I didnt tell her how many times. I think im gonna start calling her, Its obvious I now can talk to people, w/out the aid of online. So I think im gonna start calling her. Just cause I need someone to tell about all this. (She will listen, she may yell at me sometimes, but I prolly will need it)
No comments:
Post a Comment