On Sat, I got a wedding invitation. I saw the return address, it was from "Dana Crouse" I immediately recognized the name. Noone else in my family reccognized it. It was from a disfellowshiped sister from pottsville. Im pretty sure I told ya about Jesse, a guy out here I was pretty close w/, who started sleeping w/ a sister in the congregation, and if that wasnt bad enough, she was married to a guy, and had a 8 year old daughter.
Well Dana is that sister. Her and Jesse are getting married. Me and Amy were the only 2 from the congregation invited. I've been talking to her alot about it lately. She said that the day she got it, her dad picked up the mail, and inquired Amy about it. When she showed him. He asked if he could keep it to show Jared. Both Jared and Ron (Amy's Dad) were on Jesse and Dana's Judicial Committee. I should find mine, and put it on file, just incase. I should tell the brothers about it. Even tho I know they are aware, but they should prolly be aware that its not just one person that they wrote to. Tho im sure Amy has let them know that I got one as well. Since she told me long before we got the invitations that we were gonna be the only ones invited. (Shes good friends w/ Jon, Dana's Ex-husband. He finds out all kind of stuff because he has to contact Dana, so she can have Courtney (their Daughter).
Not just did they have the nerve to invite me and amy, but they sent a RSVP w/ it. They wanted us to respond. But both me and Amy are gonna stand firm and not let them know if we are or are not going. I think both Jesse and Dana know we wont be going cause anytime they come into wal-mart, and see me working, they just turn, and walk in the opposite way.
When she first told me about it, she was taking me home from Ruby Tuesday's after our Tuesday Night Meeting. We were talking about how we wouldnt go. But if we did, it would be me and her sitting together alone away from everyone else there. And how would that look to everyone else? that 2 young wittnesses first of all went to a wedding of 2 disfellowshiped ppl. But also if we went together, we'd prolly look like a couple. We both were firm on our decision of not going. and it is a final decision for both of us.
OK.. enough ranting for now.. ill write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment