Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Changing Feelings...

Yes the time has finally come.. my feelings for Jayna have finally progressed in a good way.They have progressed beyond a very close friend, who I wanna spend my life with. This past week has helped that along. She has begun to fall for another guy. Only this time I think Its the real deal. She is actually reminding me ALOT of how I was.. saying the exact same things, and doing all the same stuff. I am now at a point where all romantic interest in her had died, and out of the ashes of the romantic intrest, My true feelings for her have been intensified. She is one of my closest friends, who I know will be there for me till the end. And I know I will be there for her untill the end. It accurred to me that my feelings for her did finally change when I was talking to her last night.. The twinkle in my eye, has been replaced by a very dear friendship, that I think I have been overlooking, cause I just couldnt see how dear she was too me through the Romantic Ideas I had about her. Today I changed "Our Song" from "You Get Me" by Michelle Branch (which is still very true about us.. just not quite as true as it used to be) to "I'll Always Be Right There" also by Michelle Branch.

Its off of her First Album, her Independently Released Album called Broken Bracelet. This song is so very perfect.



Its exactly how both me and jayna feel. I showed her the Lyrics, telling her how I think it would be the perfect song for us, to explain how we feel... and she said "that IS perfect!"

No comments:

Michelle Branch - I'll Always Be Right There lyrics


When you're all alone,
and you need a light,
someone to guide you through the night,
just remember that I am here,
to hold you close and dry your tears.

Oh-ooh

And just when you thought you were falling,
but you know I'll always be right there.

When you're all alone,
and you need a friend,
someone to help you to the end,
when you need someone to catch you when you fall,
I'll be there through it all.

oh-oh

Cause just when you thought you were losing,
but you know I'll always be right there.

And I'll be there through the good times,
and the bad,
and we'll be there for each other,
cause you're the best friend I've ever had.

And just when you thought you were falling,
but you know I'll always be right there.
oh-oooh whenever you need me,
I'll always be right there.