Sunday, June 22, 2003

"I get that vibe"

CSM Suzie said today at work that she thinks me and Trish like each other. She said thats the vibe shes been getting lately.

Just cause on every day I know Trish works, I go up and visit w/ her for a while during breaks and lunch, And she does the same, doesnt mean either of us LIKE each other in that way. We just get along very well.

Sides shes been gone for a week, and today was the first day she came back to work. I saved one Kangaroo Jack pin for her. I am gonna hafta take a pic of her next time I'm in so you all can see w/ my Punk Chick friend looks like :P

First thing I saw when I saw her was that she got a tatoo on her upper chest, a flaming heart.

I didnt even have to ask, and she said "And no, the tatoo isnt real. Im still deciding whether or not I want one, and if I do, it will def be someplace not so obvious, like my back or something.

Both times I went up to get something when I checked out at her register, she seemed down, and out of it. But the second she saw my face, she lit up, and her smile went cheek to cheek. It was so cute to see her light up like that just by seeing me.

But when I was on my way out the door I ran into her at the time punch. and I talked w/ her, and walked w/ her from the backroom to the front CSM podium. She was all pissed off cause one of the other front in register girls was saying how Trish is a horrible photographer. (Trish is a Artistic Photographer, so she doesnt just take pics of ppls faces and stuff, she also takes weird shots.. like the back of ppls heads, and fast motion pics, w/ an extended shutter time, to give a almost ghost look to ppl. Or using black and white film, to photograph her friend blowing bubbles during her graduation cerimony. for a cool look.)

Me Personally I loved her pics.. they were very cool. And I told her that.. esp after the other cashier told her how bad they were.

No comments: