Yesterday I was talking to Trish. And we started to talk about all the "Ferocious Guys" who she sees while at work. Same conversation, different subject, Mike was mentioned (the overnight electronics associate). I told her that the first she worked over in electronics, when she saw Mike, she looked like she had a crush on him or something. She said she didn't that actually he made her feel a lil weird. That when he smiles, it makes her feel uncomfortable. Then she said, with you its different, your more like a big bro. Someone who she can talk to, and someone who looks after her. (I do admit, I think I'm a tad protective w/ her at work. When guys start to come toward her to talk to her, I always make sure im in the area, out of site of the guy, but w/in her sight, so she knows im there if she needs me.
I tend to be that way around all girls tho. Don't know why, I just am. Im that way even w/ the girls I know could beat me up w/out even trying. I still would rather me get hurt alot to them getting hurt just a lil.
Well thats it for now. Im gonna hafta bring my camera to work so everyone will know who im talking about, :P
No comments:
Post a Comment