Thursday, June 12, 2003

Oh, and I think Bill (one of the associates from electronics who was hired at the same time as me) was fired for missing so many days. He has had bronchitus lately (I think I spelled that wrong). and he hasent been at work for a week and 3 days. Out of the 3 electronics associates who were hired at the same time, im the only one left. They were gonna hire 2 others a lil while ago, both went for 3 interviews, but both of em failed the drug test.

So I've been working most of my 37hour work week, alone. its not a fun thing, esp when you have at times 4 departments you have to take care of by yourself.

I am also running on only 6 hours of sleep, I finally fell asleep at 4:30 this morning, just to wake up at 9:30. I really need to find away to counter my insomnia. The last time I really had a true good nights sleep was back when all I thought about was jayna, and I went to bed thinking about her. Now that I don't think about her as much, I just can't seem to sleep as well as I used to.

No comments: