Saturday, June 14, 2003

Name: Anthony James Frandsen
Current school (if any): N/A
Age: 18
Family: Yes

DO YOU LIKE
Your family: Yes
Your school: N/A.
Your job: Yes
Your city: Its not bad, Theres just not alot to do here
Your pets: N/A
Church: I love it alot..
Smokers: The ppl overall are fine, but the action I hate..
Drinkers: As long as they keep it in moderation, and dont get Drunk, I certainly dont mind.

ARE YOU
Hip: No
Emo: No
Indie: No
Punk: no
Metal: I love it, but I dont fit the classification
Trendy: No
A good kid: Yup
A rebel: A bit
Talented: Some ppl say I am.
Smart: Yes I would def say I have a lil more than enough inelligence :).
Religious: Yea

FAVORITE
Color: Black
Book: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R Tolkien
Movie: Brotherhood of the Wolf, The Matrix, The One, Princess Bride, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit, Back to the Future I - III, Dune, Children of Dune, Stargate.
Time of the day/night: When theres no light that hurts my eyes!
Website: Synergames.com (Just needs a few repairs) and eventually XyberDAWG.com when i finally own it again.
Company: Sony (They are gonna rule the Handheld Video Game Market when they release the PSP (PlayStaion Portable))
Store: Duh of course Im gonna choose EB! (Electronics Botique)
Food: Mexican, Itallian, and Chinese
Place: Whereever my closest friends are at!
Smell: Pasta.. I looooove Pasta!
Sound: Jayna's Voice, I love her singing voice!
Animal: Komodo Dragon, Bald Eagle, and the Siberian Tiger
Boy name: dont really have one
Girl name: Elise, Jade, Tiara, and Shasta
Subject: Computer Programming
Word: "Deprative" only my family and one friend (the one who said it) will understand that!
Phrase/quote: "Damn you... Curse you... You little prying pandora..." - The Phantom - The Phantom of the Opera
Number: 9 I love September :)
Windows operating system: 98SE and 3.11.
Person's live/dead journal: shes a very interesing girl, now if only her life would go a lil smoother :(.
Childhood memory: Dunno, Either I had too many, that I cant think of just one, or I had none... Im not sure which.
Board game: Battleships
Band: Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, HIM, Metallica (Before the new CD), HammerFall, Gamma Ray, Lacuna Coil, The Gathering, shall I go on?
Song:At the moment its "When Love and Death Embrace" - HIM (His Infernal Magesty)
Underwear: Boxers, Not Boxer-Breifs, not Breifs, just Boxers
Outfit: Whatevers comfortable. Usually Cargo pants or Cargo shorts tho. I love Pockets lol
EITHER/OR
Hip hop/rap: I think I have to go Rap here.. Just cause of Eminem (only rap I listen to)
Indie/Emo: I dont know what the heck this means.. tho I think im prolly Indie (is Me First and the Gimme Gimme's Indie?)
Adam Sandler/Jim carry: Jim Carry as the Mask... or Adam Sandler as The Waterboy... only two movies by each of em that I really Liked.
Soda/water: Water
Black/hot pink: Black
Halloween/Easter: Neither I hate both
Dark/light: Dark
Night/day: Night
Anorexic/chubby: Chubby, I hate boney girls.. its sooooo.... *Pukes*
Pop/punk: Punk, or 80's - 90's Pop
Pop/hip hop: Neither.. both arent my thing
Cuddling/making out: Cuddling, Def...
Bed/floor: Beds more comfortable, but I always sleep on the floor when I go on vacation.
Too much/too little: Too Much, that way I can give it away.(I like 's Answer for this one)
Drink/smoke: Neither, Id never Smoke, but I might have a small drink every once in a while.
Party/kickback: Kickback

CURRENTLY
Outfit: Boxers
Drinking: Nothing
Eating: Nothing
Position: Leaning back on my chair, I hat sitting close to monitors.
Music: "Altair 4 - Blind Guardian"
Favorite person: I think anyone could figure that out!
How many im's going? none, too late for that.
Who's with you: Noone, (cept for everyone whos asleep in the house right now)
Are you in love? yes
Are you in like? yes
Are you single? yes
Mood: Running on the boost of Adrenalyine I got by missing my 2 o'clock sleeping window.. .
breakdowns = none
Caught up or way behind: Middle leaning towards caught up.
Horny: not really.. for now
Missing anybody: Yeah...
Loathe anybody: Not really

No comments: