I woke up at 6AM this morning in excruciating pain. My neck was stuck, forcing my head to face left. I couldnt move it even the slightest bit without feeling very sharp pain.
Grandma put some Vapor Rub on my neck, and gave me some excedrin for the pain, at least to try and dull it a bit. And I slept in and out 'til 12ish, when I finally got up. I called off work at 1:30 because my neck still wasnt working correctly. Around 4:30 I could finally get my neck to move enough so that I could face near straight.
About 10 min ago I was finally able to Turn my head slightly to the right. I can turn it roughly 45 degrees to the right at this moment. But I can move 90 degress to the left.
Hopefully by the time I go to bed tonight, I should be able to turn to completely to the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment