The Hobbit | I used to watch this movie every time I went to my Aunt Betty's house, in California. This is the movie that started me on my Tolkein Frenzy. |
The Lord of the Rings | I havent seen this one yet, but its the movie that comes between the 2 I saw. |
The Return of the King | Me and My family first saw this movie, after we saw the Two Towers in Theatres. My sister found it at work, and she brought it home. It was definately not a kids movie, but it wasnt true to the book either. |
CutThroat Island | I used to watch this movie all the time at my grandma's house. This was one of our favorite movies. Had to buy it. |
Friday, December 12, 2003
DVD's I bought yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment