Monday, December 08, 2003

Its been a while...

I havent posted in here for a while, so its time for me to do a quick catch up.

I didnt get alot of time to be online last week as I worked all week (very unusual for me)
I had the weekend off, then worked Monday 2-11, Tues 8-5, Wed 2-11, Thurs 8-5, Fri 2-11
I have the same schedule this week.

Friday I attended a surprise wedding. I was the only person there besides Robert, Jen, and the Justice of the Peace.

Saturday, I had a meeting with 2 of the Elders in our congregation. Just to reveiw my Spiritual Growth since my Baptism on 11/23/02.

It went very well, we talked for an hour, and discussed a few scriptures.

The scriptures have had me thinking (and so has Alison) about what I could change in my life to make my spiritual growth advance better.

first off is my priorities.

As they stand they are:
Alison,
Work,
Entertainment,
Jehovah

I definately have to change that. to:

Jehovah,
Alison
Work
Entertainment

I also need to get a car, as that will help me with both work and service.

In Feb. I will be asking for a 3rd day off each week (even if it switches me back to part time)
I want wednesdays off, so I can go out in service every wednesday.

I talked to Alison for 3 hours this morning on the phone, from 1 - 4, That put me in an absoultely AWESOME mood today.

and ive been talking to her for about an hour and a half sofar online as well :)

No comments: