Wednesday, December 24, 2003

The longest Day Ever....

But with the BEST lunch hour ever!

I worked today from 9AM to 6PM. We were very busy. by the time 1PM came, I was ready to jet. I ran to the back, clocked out, and ran back to my car. I called Alison, which got her out of the shower. I told her to get her clothes on, cause I was on my way to take her out to lunch. Instead she tells me just to get there, and we could eat at their house. Sounded great to me, so I headed over, and was greeted by a kiss. We went inside, and she fixed lunch for me. Leftover Stromboli YUMMY :). (Twas a Chicken Ranch Stromboli) Then we sat on the couch and watched cartoons. That woman's skin is so soft when she just gets out of the shower, I loved holding her normally, but today it was even better. She had an ear to ear smile. We had even more opportunity to torment each other more than normal, but we didn't. We just enjoyed each other's company, and we cuddled. I thought I liked Cuddling before on the picnic table at work. But its so much better, and much more comfortable in a couch. I REALLY can't wait till I can do that all the time.

There is one thing I am both looking forward to, and not looking forward to, The day that I have to go to work, just after the honeymoon, and leave my dearest wife home. I will soooo want to either call off, or take her with me!
Thats how I felt when leaving today, I knew I had to... but I just didn't want to. I either wanted to bring her with me, or stay there.

No comments: