Monday, December 08, 2003

Mini - Quiz

A - Age: 19

B - Band listening to right now: Amorphis

C - Career in future: A Loving Husband, Father, and Jack of all Computer Trades

D - Dad's name: Michael Kent

E - Easiest person to talk to: Alison / Jen / Jayna

F - Favorite song at the moment: "Right Here in my Arms" by HIM

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms, the sour ones please

H - Hometown: Olivehurst, CA

I - Instruments you play: ---

J - Job title: Sales Associate

K - Kids: 2 or 3, but I got a lil while.

L - Longest car ride ever: 14 days, from Yuba City, CA to Pottsville, PA

M - Mom's name: Janet Louise

N - Number of siblings: 1 - Rebecca "Breanne"

O - Oldest friend?: Robert

P - Phobia[s]: Losing the one I love,

Q - Quote you like: ---

R - Reason to smile: When you and that special person look deep into each other's eyes, and the two of you seem to appear in a different world, where stress and pain doesn't exist.

S - Song you sang last: as in whole song? "This is How you Remind Me" by Nickelback, but the last thing I sang was "How do I live" tho I only sang that line.

T - Time you wake : depends on the day somewhere from 4AM to 1PM

U - Unknown fact about me: I guess thats something I dont even know lol

V - Vegetable you hate: I actually have a long list for this.

W - Worst habit: biting my fingernails, and ripping off all the skin around them with my teeth.

X - X-rays you've had: Jaw, Colon

Y - Yummy food: Almond Rocca

Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: