Tonight was yet another Rube's (Ruby Tuesday) Night. Jayna came down in Jen's Car. and I went to Rube's W/ Amy (I seem to be spending alot of time w/ her lately) there were alot of us there. Zac put Ice down Amy's Back. I held Amy back for a lil while cause zac told me too. For the first time Amy was able to bring me down by sweeping my feet and pulling my foot out from under me, I fell, but I brought her down w/ me. and when I fell I hit the floor, Amy fell partly on me, and partly on the table, which she hit. She was ok tho. We left and found amy's covered in whipcream. (Zac did it) When amy went to open the door there was whipcream inside the door handle. Me and Amy left Rubes, but as we left, there was zac on the ground, he looked like he was in extreme pain, as he was grasping his foot. so we turned around, and there he was. We thought Amy must have run his foot over. but when she got out to check he bounced up. and then she got back in the car, and when zac came back, Amy gave him a nice slap to the face for scaring her.
I know its been a while since I wrote. Been busy w/ work. I work pretty much the entire weekend 2-11 (fri-mon) and also wed 5-11.
Im gonna go back and post some quickie entires about various things ive done the following few weeks. if I can rem that far.
No comments:
Post a Comment