Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I've been Invited to a Formal

Well I was officially invited to a formal tonight. (Letter w/ RSVP and everything). I had already been invited like 3 weeks ago at Ruby Tuesday by Amy. But now the actual person who is putting it together gave me an invitation. The Invitation Reads:



COME ONE COME ALL

WE WELCOME OUR FAMILY AND
FRIENDS TO JOIN US FOR A FORMAL
IT'S A CINDERELLA BALL

DRESS YOUR BEST WITH YOUR MAN
ON YOUR ARM. THIS DAY IS FOR ALL
THE LADIES WHO MISSED THEIR PROM

THE LITTLE ONES CAN COME IF THAT'S
O.K. THEY CAN RUN, JUMP, LAUGH, AND PLAY

GIRLS, FORMAL WEAR, DRESSES OR GOWNS,
HAIR WITH CUTE LITTLE RIBBONS, BOWS, OR
CROWNS.

GUYS, BLACK TIE IS WHAT WE SUGGEST, BUT
ANY TIE IS FINE AS LONG AS IT'S YOUR BEST.



This could be interesting. Jayna said she would be going. She also said she would dance w/ me. I told her I'd be going as a single.
I would never have thought id be one to get invited to a formal of any type. I guess I'll go in my blue suit, and ware my nice red tie. (Jayna said she liked it, and thats what she thinks I should come in)

It isn't until July 20th. But im gonna put my time in now for it. Im also gonna hafta keep $20 aside to pay for the entrance fee.

No comments: