Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Jen's Weird Dreams

Well today Jen told me about her weird dreams, on Thursday she had a dream that she was Jayna. She (Jayna) went out w/ the boys, Paul, Matt, and Steve. Paul had his hands all over her, and was very forcefull at asking her out, and kept doing so. Well Jen actually woke up crying cause Jayna felt so violated and betrayed from the way Paul was speaking and touching her.

Last night Jen had yet another strange dream. She was again Jayna, but this time, she was w/ me. I guess I was trying to get Jayna to go out w/ me. But I did so in a much more sincere, polite, unforcefull, sweet way. Jayna was actually considering it.

I know im prolly looking into things a bit more than I should.. but does this appear like Jen actually wants us to get together? This isnt the first time i've had that feeling from Jen. But the weirdest part about the dream was that Jen dreamt that I was asking her out, but she was Jayna.. It wouldnt have been so weird I think, if it was from Jen's Point of view, and she just happend to be there when I had asked Jayna.

No comments: