Saturday, May 24, 2003

Convention Day 2 - Cancelled

Well our plans for attending the first session of the assembly today were scrapped due to oversleeping, and the fact we would have had to leave around 12 anyway so I could get to work at 3PM. (Couldnt get today or tom off at all.)

From 3-11 I worked tonight, from 5-11 w/ trish a cashier from the front end of walmart. I get along w/ her pretty well. Today was her first chance at getting to work in electronics.. she said it was pretty fun, and the time went by faster back there than up front. We were pretty busy all night tonight.

Well I got to go to bed.. Need to get up at 5 or so tom morning, so I can head into philly, for day 3.

We will stay till the drama ends.. then we will prolly head home.

No comments: