Monday, May 26, 2003

"Cute Bathing Suit"

I talked to Kat this morning for quite a while.. She is doing good.. but man do I miss her. She said shes gonna be out here the weekend of July the 4th, so Im gonna try and take a day off so I can see her, and do something w/ her :)

I went to work.. had an interesting day.. around 6:40PM or so, Jen and Jayna showed up at work.. Jayna finally got to see me at work.. :) the were browsing through the electronics department, and wasting some time before they went and met Robert. before they left, Jayna purchased a cute Black, Hawaiian 2 peice Tankini. I told her it was very cute, then she just did one of her evil laughs, and said, too bad this is the last time your gonna see it!

Later Trish came over and visited me and Elton in electronics as she brought our returns back for us, and put them back on the shelf for us. Isnt she nice :)

Well I guess im gonna go to bed.. Goodnight

No comments: