Updates are the Red text at the end.
[my name is]: Anthony Frandsen
[in the morning i am]: Sleepwalking
[all i need is]: God, Love, Friends
[love is]: Both the best, and Worst thing in the world!
[i'm afraid of]: Losing the ones I love!, Heights, and Depths
[i dream about]: Running, Fighting, chasing, and every so-often, killing. (very rare for the last one tho) {Since the formal, lots of dancing}
-H A V E . Y O U . E V E R-
[pictured your crush naked?]: No.
[actually seen your crush naked]: No.
[been in love]: Yes
[cried when someone died]: I dont ever remember doing so. As sad as it is.
[fallen for your best friend]: At the time she wasnt my best friend.
[been rejected?]: Yup
[used someone]: Never on purpose at least.
[been cheated on]: no
[cheated on someone]: no
[done something you regret]: Yes and No. I regret alot, but at the same time, I wouldnt change it, cause its made me what I am today.
-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-
[coke or pepsi]: PEPSI! Diet please.
[flowers or candy]: Flowers
[you or me]: You, duh! Cause "Without you I'm nothing!"
-W I T H . T H E . O P P O S I T E / S A M E . S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: Personality (and Eyes)
[last person you slow danced with]: Noone, but after today, I should have a whole list :P { Amy, Heidi, Jayna, Heidi, Holly, then Heidi again. (umm.. all of them asked me to dance, I never got to ask anyone! lol, but Heidi at first was cause Jayna told both of us we were dancing! shes soo damanding lol)}
[worst question to ask]: "Whats the worst question to ask?" haha
-W H O-
[makes you laugh the most?]: Emily Pacino, Jayna, Kat, and Bec! :)
[makes you smile the most?]: Jayna, Kat, and Bec. I think chibifoxia is there too :P
[gives you a funny feeling when you see them]: ---
[who do you have a crush on?]: id tell ya, but then id have to kill ya! :P ok.. so I have several right now... and I cant really list em all :P
[has a crush on you?]: Im not really sure.
[easiest to talk to]: Prolly Jayna and Kat
-D O . Y O U . E V E R-
[Stay on AIM/ICQ/Yahoo/MSN, waitin for someone special to IM you]: No comment ;) lol
[wish you were a member of the opposite sex]: Nope.
[cry because of someone saying something to you]: Of course, who hasent!
-W H O . W A S . T H E . L A S T . P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: Annette.
[hugged]: Mom
[you instant messaged]: Jayna
[instant messaged you?]: Emily Pacino
[you laughed with]: Jayna and Nette prolly
-D O . Y O U / / A R E . Y O U-
[color your hair]: Only one time, my mom, sister, and one of my sister's friends from CA, gave me Blond Tips.
[habla espanol]: Very little
[smoke cigarettes]: Nope, Sides the smoke really makes it hard to breath. (no this isnt direct towards you poxylox
[obsessive]: I never thought I was, until I fell in love, then I realized I do have a bit of an obsessive personality.
[could you live without the computer?]: I dont want to think about it, but I prolly could.
[how many peeps are on your buddylist?]: uhh... like umm.. a few hundred!
[what's your favorite food?]: Mexican, Italian, and Chinese
[whats your favorite fruit?]: strawberries
[drink alcohol?]: I do moderatly, uh.. like the most ive had lately is half a Shmirnoff Ice Triple Black
[like watching sunrises or sunset]: sunsets, soooo beatiful, esp if your on the west coast, overlooking the ocean.
[what hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?]: I used to say Physical Pain, since I was Comfotably Numb (as the song goes), but now... I feel all emotions 2x as hard as they should be, and I dont feel much, if any Physical Pain. Damn change, all cause I wanted to feel Love! :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment