I was chatting w/ a girl that I was told had a crush on me from work till just a few min ago.
We were talking about random riff-raf till about 3AM, when we got onto the topic of religion, we were talking till 4AM, when I finally told her I had to go, cause I still need to get some sleep. I really enjoyed talking to her. and I have a really good feeling we are gonna end up talking quite a bit more about religion. Topicly this could get interesting, as she believes Adam was an angel, and that first it was Adam and Lilith (a female angel).. then it was Adam and Eve.
I am gonna have some interesting conversations w/ her. as long as I keep a cool head about me. which I think shall be easy cause I know her from work, and know im gonna hafta deal w/ her everday, so I gotta keep my sences about me.
well im off. ttul
No comments:
Post a Comment