OK, I cant sleep yet again, and doesnt it figure, its on a day I have to work at 8AM!
well anyway, at work it was rather eventfull, power goes out (while Im talking to
on the phone, just cause I am worried about her. Cause she cant handle t-storms very well. She actually said she hung up on me, but it was weird it happend at the very same time. Well a lil bit later, I heard a page for "Help" over the PA system. And it was a page for management. Well I was worried about her enough, I took off my vest ("THREW" literally, my vest under the register), and Literally ran over to the Radio Grill, to see if she was ok. I had to know, I was worried about her alot.
Well I must get some sleep, I must wake up in 2 hours from now. I think one of my "Sleep Windows" is comming up in just a lil while, if I miss it, then im gonna be up till its time to get up, and ready for work!
No comments:
Post a Comment