Jayna publicly declaring her dedication
Jayna walking past me as I take a pic of her going back to get changed.
Jayna steping into the baptismal pool
Jayna Smiling for the last time as an Unbaptized Publisher
Jayna Pluging her nose in preperation
Surprising Jayna w/ a pic as soon as she gets out of the changing rooms
Jayna with her mom
Jen and Jayna
Jayna and Robert
Me and Jayna (finally a pic together)
Stephanie (My adopted neice)
Another pic of Stephanie
This is a pic of Andrew, My adopted nephew (Stephanies big bro), and Natt my other adopted niece (Her dad always refers to me as Uncle Ant when ever he talks about me to her)
Heres a pic of Jayna and her friend Rebecca (Bec) ouside of Cracker Barrel
This is Jayna's Grandma proving shes a genius by solving the pin puzzle at Cracker Barrel
After the assembly, in which Jayna got baptized, we went to dinner at the Cracker Barrel, and I had a Chicken Pot Pie. I ended up just before I left buying a Stuffed Cow for Jayna, because I had already planned on spending 15 or so for dinner, but Julie (Jayna's mom refused to take the money, saying it was Jayna's Baptism Dinner, so I decided to spend the money on Jayna, and I got her the stuffed cow, a very cute one. It cost me 12 bucks.. but I dont mind.. because I had planned on spending the money anyway.)
When I got home, I uploaded all the pics from my camera to the computer, and zipped them up, I e-mailed all the pics to Jayna, as well as to Kat (A girl i talk to ALOT, Roberts Cuz), and to Steve (me and jayna's friend from Cape Cod, Mass). as well as upload them to the net so I could make this journal entry.
My Baptism date: 11-23-02
Jayna's Baptism date: 4-12-03
Two dates I need to rem forever.
When I was baptized she told me as she gave me a hug "I'm next!", this was before we knew each other.. and guess what.. the very next assembly she was baptized. only about 5 months apart.
I really hope things turn out good for both of us.. whatever the end result is.
oh, and in case you were wondering AJ, your the only one who can see this post.. hopefully you read it.. if you do.. please let me know.. by replying or something.. even if its just a single period for a reply.. just let me know you read it.. I wrote you a LONG letter.. and I never got a reply..
No comments:
Post a Comment