Thursday, April 17, 2003

Mon:
I worked from 8AM to 5PM for the first time. I relaxed at home till 10PM, when I called Kat. we talked for an hour. Pretty interesting conversation, not sure what we talked about now.. but.. it was interesting lol, Hoping Robert doesnt get upset at that cause it was on the cell, and it was a long distance call. (If I was charged at all I have to make sure I find out how much, so I can pay it)


Tues:
I worked yet again from 8AM to 5PM. I got home, and pretty much ate, and then got dressed to go to the meeting, where I had the bible reading, and I also had the responsibility of operating the sound department.

Wed: I rested most of the day.. till it was time for the memorial.. we had 177 attenance.. 195 when you include the 18 from the prisons..

Today: Went out in service a bit w/ Nette and grandma.. from 8AM-10:30AM then came home and chatted w/ jen till about 5PM, did my lesson, got ready, and checked my e-mail.. I got a total of 5 e-mails from Rebecca (Jayna's Friend) today.. we started corresponing via e-mail on monday.

I suddenly have all these girls that im really getting along w/.. I finally decide im done thinking about jayna as anything more than friends.. and now I have all kinds of female friends :)

No comments: