Sunday, April 20, 2003

<b>LONG</b> Day today

Day started off w/ the meeting, I went to as much as I could of it, Public Talk, then had to leave to go to work at Noon. Was supposed to go in to work at 9AM today, but I talked to Tina (One of the many assistant managers) and She told me to come in at 12. So I worked 12-4 (4 was when my shift was supposed to end)

The congregation Bowling party was today, from 2-6. The second I got off work, Mom came and picked me up and took me to the bowling alley. I finally got there around 5PM. Played one game with Jayna, Rebecca, Paul, Jarred, and a few others. I got a 105 today. I looked around for Jayna during the last frame of the game. Couldnt find her, so I had a feeling I knew where she was. Back in the arcade playing air hockey w/ Becca. I came in and poor Becca was getting killed by Jayna..

Becca = 0
Jayna =2


Jayna hit 4, then Becca started making a comeback and got 3 in a row. Then Jayna made the last 3 goals, and won the game 7 to 3.

So I challenged Jayna to a game. We were pretty close in score.. but once we both got 4, I made the last 3 goals and won the game, so Paul challenged me to a game. I took him out real fast, we both went all out, and were hitting the puck very fast. we were close for the first 5 points.. we got to 5's then I did a two good shots, and took him out. I won both games I played.. Im gonna hafta start practicing on my LONG work days during lunch w/ one of the guys at work who loves Airhockey (in our arcade there we have a airhockey table)



Rebecca, Jayna, Zac, Paul (Dustin is in the background)

Then I got a ride home w/ Annette.. I was looking forward to giving Kat a call today at 10, but she e-mailed me, I received it at 9:30, that she wouldnt have her phone on, so Ill call her on wed around 10 to see how things have been. Cant wait to talk to her again. I miss her so much!

My mom and sister think I really have a crush on Kat, and Jayna thinks I have a crush on Becca. (for some reason they think just cause I talk about them, I have a crush on them, sure I think they are both very cool girls, and maybe someday wouldnt mind thinking about them as potentials.. but for now I just want friends. Its the same way w/ Annette, tho Kat and Annette are prolly more likely then Becca cause Kat is my age, and Annette is a year older than me. Where as Becca is a few months younger than Jayna (who is 2 years younger than me) so it will be 2 years longer or so that I could think of them as Potentials.

I really think they are all cool, and all pretty cute :P Annette, and Becca are the only ones I thought were cute when I met them, but Kat and Jayna became cute to me. I LOVE both Kat and Jayna's voices tho.. they are both very cute voices.

No comments: