Saturday, April 12, 2003

Jayna's Big Day

Yup Today's finally the day. Jayna's getting baptized today. I bought Lithium AA batteries for my Digital Camera yesterday at work. I also have a 128MB Compact Flash Card in the Camera. I will post the pics on here when I get them. tho I may have to go create a new account somewhere for me to host them :P or I may just create a photo album somewhere and link to the pics :P

Man, I cant wait.

In other news. A dear friend of mine, Kat (Robert's Cousin) is leaving for Maryland on Sun. I prolly wont get to chat online w/ her anymore :( But She did give me her cell phone # and told me to call her. So I may do so occationaly. shes gonna be gone for 3 months. Im gonna miss her alot. (I owe her a rematch on Air Hockey from 2 years ago)

No comments: