Tuesday, August 21, 2001

What I see in my mind.

I know Even though I haven't had my heart broken, Its being torn in several directions between the different paths my mind has set before me, and what my heart feels.

I can see hundreds of possible situations, I just don't know which would be best for the Unnamed Female, or Me. I'm still running all the possibilities through, I've seen possibilities a person like me shouldn't even think about, Things like if something happened to her parents, where would she go, would she end up here, because my family might take her in until she feels better, or at least good enough to be on her own, If that happens, I will see her much more, My feelings for her will probably increase, her feelings for me, if any, will probably increase too, then from that path theres like 2 or 3 more paths.

Does anyone think I think to much? I'm not even trying to dwell on such things, but every time I close my eyes, Hell not an hour goes by where I don't think of her at least 30 times, Its not that I really think of her, Just in my mind Shes always there.

I've seen many possible paths in my mind, I don't think of them, They just are there, almost as if my mind can see into several possible alternate universes, with out even trying. I'm telling you right, now I don't feel that a person should be able to see some of the things I see. I can see Possible futures eons away, I can see the short term possibilities, and the long term, as in after Armageddon, several thousand years after Armageddon!

I can literally see me there, with the Unnamed Female at my side, my arm around her, hers around me. Standing on the porch of the house we built together, looking at the Lions, Bears, Tigers, Deer, and other animals living together in peace. Then one of our 2 kids, the youngest runs out and pets the lion, and hops on the back of a Siberian Tiger.

I know some of you feel that would be an impossibility, a Utopian Society, But I sincerely believe it will be here, because God promised it would. I cant wait.

I can see us there, we look about 30, but I know were a few thousand years old.

No comments: