Well, I found out on Monday, that One of my friends is basically ending his friendship with me. I have cared a lot for this friend, and I don't know how I feel about this. He says he might be back to be my friend at a later date, but now its for certain hes terminating our association. But I guess its for the better (The better for me, not him.)
I sincerely hope he will be back, He had a few problems, many of which I'm not free to talk about. That makes things hard, cause he threw all these burdens upon me, and now I cant really talk to many people about them. Because they are so personal. I don't want to tell many people either, cause I don't want people to not like him because of what hes done, and may still be doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment