Sunday, August 26, 2001

Today

Well this morning at the meeting, UF was sitting with a visiting child and a child from the area. She didn't pay attention much during the entire meeting, all she did was play hangman with the kids. Later halfway through the Watchtower Study, she answered, only paragraph that she was actually semi-paying attention. But that was also the paragraph my sister was ready to comment. When the brother who was conducting picked UF instead of my sister, It upset her, my sister is rarely called on by the brothers, and UF is almost always called. I don't get it.

after the meeting she told my sister if we need a ride to the softball game that was being held later, she would give us a ride. My sister did call, and she left a message on her machine, UF never went home to get the message, she was gone all day, and picked up two of her other friends, and ignored us.

I got a ride with another friend, My sister still wanted to go, but she didn't really want to go in my friends truck, especially since other than me and him there were two other guys in the truck.

I got to the game, there was UF, she never even asked me about my sister, actually she barely even talked to me. only time she did was when I tossed my glove at her, and it hit her on top of her head. She had a comeback "After all those times I have given you a ride to the pool." She was joking, but I had to continue bothering her.

Then me and my friends left, we took of, UF was right behind us in her car. my friend has a little bit of a tendency to go a little fast, he was flying down the road, and Behind us was UF the entire way, we got up to 80 in his truck, but UF, continued following fast,
I was a little frightened by the whole ordeal, cause I kept thinking about what might happen if either made a wrong move, or ended up hitting another car. she was so close, if we stopped, she would have plowed into us, and I don't know If I was still here What I would do, with me, and 2 of my best friends, and 3 other friends, anyone of us could have been seriously injured. I just don't know.

No comments: