When I was on the net, The Unnamed Female called and left a Message asking if me and my sister wanted to come over to study the Watchtower (a magazine we prepare so we can comment on it when we go over it at a meeting at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses)
I was the only one home, By the time I could call her back, she had already left her house, I talked to her mom, and told her mom that I wouldn't be able to come over to study. Her mom told me The Unnamed Female (From now on she will be referred to as UF) was on her way.
She stopped by and when I told her I was the only one home, she asked if I wanted to come, I told her I had to deliver my papers soon. this was at 1:00 PM. the papers usually get here around 1:30, there still not here right now. She practically begged me to come, saying "You don't have to deliver right away do you?", she leaned up against the door and looked very disappointed. I told her I was sorry, I would have loved to come, but I do have a job to do. The other reasons why I wouldn't go, I didn't want to tell her.
1. I know if my sister would have found out I went with her, She would be upset and think it wasn't right.
2. I am trying to distance my self from her for a while. I don't want my feelings for her to increase.
I don't know what I should have done, should have I went with her. I think I made the best decision. Also what was the reason for her disappointment, and why did she seem to beg me to come with her?
Oh well I guess I wont know, and frankly I don't know if I want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment