Yup, today was good. I don't really remember much of the rest of the day, but the lunch hour I spent with
Alison was WONDERFUL. Every day I realize just how much she truely means to me, and just how much she makes me happy. I love to be able to please her in anyway. It makes me feel like I have a purpose in life. I finally am able to spoil someone. And treat them as they deserve to be treated. Alison gives me the ability to fulfill a desire I have had all my life. To be able to make someone truly happy. I have always felt like a part of me was missing. Lately I feel whole, I have been able to utilize every fiber of my mind, body, heart, and soul in the last 7 months. I have used each of them at times, for one individual, but NEVER have I been able to do it like I do for Alison. Usually I just make a person happy for a day. But Alison I can make happy for a few days, or perhaps Much longer, but we both long to have each other forever. To a point that we never have to let go. We both love each other VERY MUCH.
I LOVE MY WOMAN!
I LOVE MY WOMAN!
I LOVE MY WOMAN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment