| Rating: | ★★★★ |
| Category: | Video Games |
| Genre: | Role-Playing |
| Console: | Xbox |
I happend to be Almost completely lightside, I managed to get 4 out of 6 of the chars that can become Jedi, to become Jedi. I chose the path of Jedi Weapon Master. Through most of the Game the battles were too easy. Yes, there were some battles that I would constantly die at.. But then.. out of nowhere, I would play it.. and I would take that enemy that was killing me in one hit, and killing him in one hit.. Dont know how.. But I did lol.
The game was too short though.. I beat it in about 3 weeks.. Getting just about everything.. (I missed some lightsaber crystals.. just because they were random drop, and they werent droping for me lol) I didnt even get a red crystal until the VERY end of the game, when it was too late to get to a workbench lol. There are more colors for sabers now.. LOTS more upgrade options for all weapons, and Armor.. I miss the Xbox Live capability though.. Getting the extra space station, with extra goodies (and UBER SABER CRYSTALS) and Extra Battles for extra exp.. was a good thing..
Though.. this game was EXTREMELY Glitchy lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment