Sunday, January 04, 2004

Welp, time for me to buy a new monitor.

Grandma just walked into the doorway, not more than a foot away from the computer with a HEAVY DUTY magnet. The screen is completely screwed up, and it doesnt have a degause option.

I am haveing a rough day so far. I woke up late, not wanting to get up, because I had a feeling its going to be a REALLY bad day. I finaly woke up and took my shower, when i got out of my shower, there was a voicemail on my phone from Alison. She was having a bad day and needed to talk to someone, I wasnt there, I felt soooo Bad about that. So I started to worry, my stomache began to churn, I litterally worried myself sick about her. I went to the meeting, left halfway through, because I had to go see alison, and talk to her.

It pains me whenever I see her upset, she refuses to cry infront of me. But I know when shes about to, or when she is holding it back. I will be thinking of her all day. I REALLY miss her, and I just wish I could call off work sick, and spend the rest of the day with her. I am not going to like being this far away from her, when shes this down.

No comments: