I cant beleive im falling for this girl. Shes always on my mind, and we are all over each other when we go to the public pool. (Just glad neither of us have private pools! Dont want to think what might happen) I mean I have accedently touched areas on her body when wrestling with her that i have no right to touch, Im not the kind of guy who beleives in casual sex or the touching of someone in certain areas just to have fun, those areas are to be seen and touched by the person, and there spouse thats it! I cant beleive I have done so much with her. I mean come on I've even been on what some people might call a date, me and her went to the public pool by ourselves unsupervised, usually when I go with her, we go with my sister, but at that time, I was just starting to fall for her... it took me a while. but now I know ive fallen head over heels for her. Im not a violent person but when someone said something mean to her, I honestly felt like i could turn the person inside out to the point his own mother coulndt recognize him. other than my family she is the only other person i would do that for...
well i might do that for some of my past crushes but its doubtfull considering my past crushes could all beat me up with out even trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment