Yesterday I spent the most the day with my sister, the "Unnamed Female", and her parents. We went to a local amusement park. I had fun for the most part me, my sister and the Unnamed Female spent the entire time together while her parents sat around and watched people. We went on the Phoenix (a Wooden Roller coaster), the Twister (another wooden Roller coaster), the Skloosh (a Boat ride that Soaks you with a Huge wall of Water, also the only ride I sat with the "Unnamed Girl" most I went alone on), the Cosmotron (A ride that goes both forward and backwards in a circle, it is a laser light show, with strobes, fog, and good loud music (Dragula by Rob Zombie played this time)), one of the two carousels twice (It has rings you can collect then throw in a hole for fun. the Unnamed girl wanted to keep her rings, but this time she felt as if she had to listen and throw them back at the end.), we also went on the Italian Trapeze, Haunted House, and the Bumper Cars, They went on more but I couldn't handle a lot of them.
I did fine with not thinking too much about the Unnamed Girl, But on the way home from the park, her dad turned the radio to an oldies station, and a song that says "Girl, you're too young" came on, I didn't hear the you're any time it said it, I heard WE'RE instead of YOU'RE. Then her dad said that song is her theme. That really helped! After that I couldn't stop thinking of her! Glad she was in the back seat and I sat up front. I don't know how I would have felt sitting next to her when that came on.
Well a little later we had pizza, after pizza we went to their house briefly then her and her dad dropped me and my sis off at our house. What a day, 8 hours with the unnamed girl. and I only thought about her for an hour! I think I did decent yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment