I cant sleep I have been up since 2:00AM. Yesterday I had fun at Mable and Pete Getis' House as they invited us to a BBQ Played Volley Ball, Jammed my finger (Ring finger - right hand) Twice tday, and killed my feet, That will teach me to listen to mom and grandma and wear sneakers no matter how much I think sneakers are hideous with shorts.
UF was back at her old antics, FLIRTING with every male who was there, she was still very nice to me (FLIRT as always) but I don't know, her and my sister are still distant. But her ANTICS dont HELP at all.
Well anyway enough about UF at the BBQ was UF, Pete & Mable, Paul & Lynn Que., Robert & Jen, Jen's Mom, a family i dont know, Bruce and Bargara Adams, my mom and me, Paul, Zack, Dustin & Jen.
Well I have to be up for service in the Morning will write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment